The end of 2015 could finally see a rate hike from the US Federal Reserve, almost nine years after it signalled a regime of low rates in order to help global growth. The Feds chair Janet Yellen on Thursday 24 September, said she was confident of a US recovery amid a sluggish global economy and reiterated plans to withdraw the central banks extraordinary stimulus by year-end as long as inflation was stable and employment levels remained strong.
Sep 25, 2015
Man suffering complete paralysis in both legs walked nearly 4m using EEG system.
Sep 23, 2015
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- India will become world's fastest growing economy in 2019-20: IMF
- Asian markets mixed as Huawei report offsets US earnings