Facebook reported a 11% jump in profit for the third quarter as it witnessed a spike in revenue from ad sales. The social media giant saw revenues climb to $4.5bn (Â£2.9bn, â‚¬4.1bn) and claimed that its average daily users rose to more than 1 billion a day.
Nov 5, 2015
Film-related products now account for 15% of all UK toy sales.
Nov 4, 2015
Edmund Shing explains why you should invest in alternative investment management business Man Group.
Nov 4, 2015
18 minutes ago
- Supreme Court verdict: Parliament to decide if netas facing criminal trials can contest elections
- Luka Modric wins Best FIFA Men's Player of the Year; Brazil's Marta wins the women's award
- Tamil Nadu: DMK to stage state-wide protest against AIADMK on Oct 3 and 4
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- Flipkart may get new CEO to replace Binny Bansal; Kalyan Krishnamurthy frontrunner
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Boeing to invest Rs 1,152 cr to build electronics, avionics facility in Bengaluru
- Swiss drugmaker Novartis to cut 1,000 jobs - Reuters