French aircraft maker Airbus has come up with a new way to shave off turnaround time between flights: detachable cargo compartments. The US patent office released details of the removable cabins, which could be swapped in and out of an aircraft to increase efficiency for boarding passengers. The concept would also allow planes to fly more frequently, with less time sitting and waiting on the ground.
Nov 27, 2015
The Help to Buy: ISA scheme will be introduced on 1 December 2015.
Nov 26, 2015
1 hour ago
- Is anyone a 'bibliobibuli' especially these days? Shashi Tharoor asks on Twitter
- Delhi police release images of 2 suspected JeM terrorists; national capital on high alert
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Stan Lee's POW! Entertainment responds to Bill Maher's 'disgusting' comments on author's death
- For Indian unicorn Oyo Hotels, the biggest market now is China
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Crypto bloodbath: Tale of IMF support that turned a deadly trap
- History of a feud: Tatas want to fly Jet, but without the captain for a reason
- SBI internet banking ban from Dec 1: How to check if your account is registered with mobile number