Godrej, Flipkart, HDFC Bank, Bharti Airtel, Hindustan Unilever, Philips Electronics, HT, Bloomberg TV pulled up for misleading ads
Edmund Shing believes both technology and property stocks will continue to rise in 2016.
Dec 18, 2015
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Reliance Industries joins blockchain platform VAKT in digital push