British Prime Minister David Cameron acknowledged on Thursday he once had a stake in his late fathers offshore trust, in an interview with ITV News.
Apr 8, 2016
Volvo aims to launch an experiment involving self-driving cars in China in which up to 100 such cars could be deployed, the Swedish automaker said on 7 April. The planned experiment will see local drivers test the cars on public roads in everyday conditions, Volvo said. It will be conducted in limited driving situations such as on express roads and highways, company executives said.
Apr 7, 2016
The number of adults with diabetes has quadrupled worldwide in under four decades to 422 million, and the condition is fast becoming a major problem in poorer countries, a World Health Organization study released on 6 April showed
Apr 7, 2016
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Asian markets mixed as Huawei report offsets US earnings