Between 2014 and 2015 at least 400 people in India were attacked with acid, with news coverage of such incidents becoming almost a daily occurrence. The Make Love Not Scars organisation aims to help acid attack victims by providing skills and rehabilitation so that they can reintegrate back into society. They have even helped one victim achieve her dream of walking down a runway at New York Fashion Week.
Oct 7, 2016
Shepard Smith told Fox News watchers in Florida that if they did not evacuate from Hurricane Matthew that they would die. While showing viewers the potential path of the hurricane on the green screen, Smith told viewers this moves 20 miles to the west and you and everyone you know are dead. All of you. 1.5 million Floridians have been asked to evacuate after Hurricane Matthew killed at least 280 people in Haiti on its way through the Caribbean.
Oct 7, 2016
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Here's why Google is mulling stake in debt laden Vodafone Idea
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- Google to reopen offices from July 6, gives workers $1,000 each
- India's economy seen slowing rapidly in March quarter, with worse to come