British Prime Minister David Cameron acknowledged on Thursday he once had a stake in his late fathers offshore trust, in an interview with ITV News.
Apr 8, 2016
Volvo aims to launch an experiment involving self-driving cars in China in which up to 100 such cars could be deployed, the Swedish automaker said on 7 April. The planned experiment will see local drivers test the cars on public roads in everyday conditions, Volvo said. It will be conducted in limited driving situations such as on express roads and highways, company executives said.
Apr 7, 2016
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sachin Bansal gets on board Ola with Rs 150 cr investment; app now valued at Rs 4,090 cr
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race