The Railway Delivery Group, which represents Network Rail and train operators, have announced that ticket prices across the UK will increase by an average of 2.3% from January 2017.
Dec 2, 2016
Evening wrap: SC raps govt on note ban, Tirupati temple to go cashless, Miss World 2016 live coverage, and more
Domestic two wheeler sales: How Royal Enfield, Honda, Hero Motocorp, TVS Motor, Yamaha and Bajaj fared in November
18 hours ago
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Merger of Jet Airways and Tata SIA Airlines on cards as talks pick up pace
- Government suspects under-reporting of revenues by telcos; orders strict auditing
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?