Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson spoke at The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC). The BCC has said that Brexit should be delayed if a trade deal cannot be struck by the end of the two-year negotiation process. It has also called for firms to be allowed freedom to continue recruiting skilled and low-skilled workers from the European Union, even after the UK has broken away from Brussels.
Mar 1, 2017
Domestic car sales February 2017: Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Renault, Ford, Honda, Nissan, TKM report growth; Mahindra sees decline
SC extends Subrata Roy's parole, asks Sahara Group to deposit Rs 5,092 crore by April 7 for his bail
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?