A new drone video has been released showing that Apples new headquarters, Campus 2, is nearing completion. The drone video from David Sexton shows the huge size of the spaceship building in Cupertino, California, where 12,000 employees will work once they move in early 2017.
Nov 29, 2016
Vegans angry as Bank of England confirms animal fat in £5 note; could it hurt religious sentiments too?
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- India's strategic petroleum reserves programme attracts overseas players
- RBI tightens oversight of NBFCs, cancels registration of 31 firms