Singapore GDP growth of 9.1% in Q4 brings little cheer for 2017; was it a case of too-good-to-be-true?
Tata Steel, M&M, Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki top Sensex gainers; December PMI Manufacturing shrank for the first time in 2016
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- SBI-led consortium eyes debt-equity deal as Jet Airways rescue talks enter final stage