Singapore GDP growth of 9.1% in Q4 brings little cheer for 2017; was it a case of too-good-to-be-true?
Tata Steel, M&M, Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki top Sensex gainers; December PMI Manufacturing shrank for the first time in 2016
- Railways to cut down on Electricity cost, plans to invest in solar power units along tracks
- ITC posts 3.84% growth in third quarter, shares slide 4.75%
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- Essar Steel bankruptcy row clouds India's FDI push
- Rupee depreciates 26 paise against US dollar in early trade