Air India IPO: Government asks lending banks to become strategic investors by turning debt into equity
CESC shares hit 52-week high over Bikaner power distribution franchise; Oudh Sugar spurts 6.5% on upbeat Q3 results
Bharti Airtel files counter complaint with CCI against Reliance Jio over predatory 4G free data offer
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- 40,000 for Sensex, 12,000 for Nifty clear possibility before elections end