SC extends Subrata Roy's parole, asks Sahara Group to deposit Rs 5,092 crore by April 7 for his bail
President Trump called for a conservative spending forecast, saying that the government had been spending too much money on wasteful enterprises.
Feb 28, 2017
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security
- Apple to move massive chunk of manufacturing out of China as US trade war bites
- 50 Indians named in list of Swiss bank accounts holders, details shared with Modi govt
- Reliance Jio targets broadband, e-commerce push with Rs 20,000-crore war chest
- Cognizant acquires Irish company Zenith to boost presence in life sciences sector