New Rs 2,000 notes could take time to be issued by ATM machines; bank branches witness unprecedented rush
Just like humans, rats are ticklish and can laugh when tickled. Scientists believe rats could therefore help us understand how the human brain reacts to being tickled. Monitoring the rodents’ brain activity while tickling them, they have shown that an area of the brain known as the somatosensory cortex, which is particularly sensitive to touch, is activated.
Nov 11, 2016
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Merger of Jet Airways and Tata SIA Airlines on cards as talks pick up pace
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- RBI, FinMin unlikely to be influenced by IMF's change of heart towards cryptocurrencies