Anand Mahindra's apology comes after an unnamed employee was asked to leave with immediate effect and his recorded conversation with the HR representative went viral online.
Jul 8, 2017
- Pakistan's Imran Khan unleashes $630-mn scam under CPEC; Pak military, China involved
- Incomet- Leading Company to Become Financially Independent
- New H-1B legislation is great news for Indians; here's why
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das cuts repo rate to 4%, reverse repo rate to 3.35%: Key points from press meet
- Dozens of Chinese companies added to US blacklist in latest Beijing rebuke