SpiceJet, Jet Airways, SBI, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Piramal, Fortis among top losers on BSE; ITC top gainer
A first-of-its-kind ambulance taxi service created by the Vodafone Foundation to save the lives of high-risk pregnant women in two Tanzanian districts the size of Belgium. Consolata is one of the women who benefitted from the programme that helped reduce the maternal mortality by 27%.
May 22, 2017
SpiceJet, Jet Airways, Interglobe Aviation likely to trade sideways over GST service tax on transport
The United States on Saturday (May 20) announced military deals worth nearly $110 billion, during a visit by President Donald Trump to Saudi Arabia. Business leaders on both sides were keen to demonstrate their talks had been a success, so there was an element of showmanship in the huge numbers.
May 20, 2017
GST rate on capital goods no game changer; impact on L&T, ABB, BHEL, Siemens, Thermax seen as minimal
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- India dependent on cash more than ever despite push to boost digital economy
- Alibaba Singles' Day sales jump 24.3% to $38.3 bn, sets new record