New Tata directors: Jaguar Land Rover CEO Ralf Speth and TCS chief N Chandrasekaran appointed Additional Directors on Tata Sons Board
Razvan Rusu was sentenced to eight months in prison for dangerous driving at Harrow Crown Court for using his mobile whilst driving his HGV lorry. Rusu had used his phone for 2km (1.2 miles) before the crash damaging three cars and injuring two drivers. Rusu pleaded guilty.
Oct 25, 2016
Green Pary co-leader Jonathan Bartley has called for Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson to stand down after the government approved plans expand Heathrow Airport. Conservative MP for Richmond Park Zac Goldsmith is due to resign from his seat in protest of the plans for a new runway.
Oct 25, 2016
- India, Australia attempt to rescue Navy commander stranded in ocean storm
- End of American dream for Indian spouses? Trump admin likely to revoke H-4 visas within 3 months
- Pakistan 'deeply disappointed' after India calls off foreign ministers' meet in New York
- Twitter bug may have compromised messages of 3 million users
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Dubai's Emirates could take over Abu Dhabi's Etihad to create world's largest airline - Report
- New IRDAI rules stipulate Rs 15 lakh protection in motor accidents
- Fitch upgrades India's growth forecast for FY19 to 7.8%