The European Commission alleges that that the US tech giant Apple received illegal state aid from Ireland. It now faces the largest tax penalty ever to be paid in Europe, â‚¬13bn (Â£11.1bn). The commission have claimed that the Irish government provided a deal to Apple in return for job creation in Ireland, which was unfair as it allowed Apple to pay less tax than rival firms.
Aug 30, 2016
Most Instagrammed airports in the world: Check out the 8 most popular airports on Instagram [PHOTOS]
EpiPen maker Mylan says will release cheaper generic version of drug to be priced at $300 in several weeks
Small savings interest rates: Will government leave PPF, senior citizen scheme, RD untouched next month?
- Government not to sell Air India, if bids are below minimum floor price: Official
- Sensex falls; Karnataka political situation unnerves market
- Madras High Court halts expansion of Vedanta's copper smelter after protest killings
- India's rank in global competitiveness improves – by one notch; USA returns to top spot
- Top executives at fraud-hit PNB misled RBI, CBI alleges