Smooth writing, high-resolution display and easy remote image sharing combine in Ricoh’s range of interactive whiteboards which the company claims brings collaboration to meetings and boardrooms. Ideal for developing, recording, and sharing ideas visually across multiple locations, the whiteboards are said to boost productivity and facilitate flexible working.
Feb 20, 2017
#DeleteUber trends on Twitter again after former employee claims sexual harassment, CEO Kalanick orders 'urgent investigation'
Infosys: Sensational board meeting proceedings involving ex-CFO Rajiv Bansal over Panaya acquisition
Watch: Microsoft announces strategic partnership with Flipkart; what does this mean for Microsoft Azure cloud platform? [VIDEO]
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- JPMiles 'secure and remain intact', says JetPrivilege after Jet Airways shutdown
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Reliance Jio's fibre unit readies Rs 27,000 crore war chest to fund expansion
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm