As many American women prepare to draw attention to their role in the workplace, a Wall Street firm on Tuesday (7 March) put up a statue of a girl in front of Lower Manhattans well-known bronze charging bull, as if to fearlessly stare it down.Placing the diminutive, grade school-aged girl in front of the massive bull on the eve of International Womens Day was a way of calling attention to the lack of gender diversity on corporate boards and the pay gap of women working in financial services, a spokeswoman for State Street Global Advisors said.
Mar 9, 2017
Celebrate International Womens Day by revisiting some of the biggest achievements by women in past 100 years, from gaining the right to vote in 1918, to Hillary Clinton becoming the first female presidential candidate for a major US political party in 2016.
Mar 8, 2017
Rather than buy a US stock fund or ETF, UK-based investors could instead invest in a number of UK-listed companies that have substantial operations or exposure to the US.
Mar 8, 2017
IBTimes UK attempts to predict what Hammond has been planning in Number 11.
Mar 7, 2017
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Reliance Jio's fibre unit readies Rs 27,000 crore war chest to fund expansion
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Jet Airways' fateful descent accelerates; fuel supply to last just hours