Corporate governance in shambles with Ratan Tata, Narayana Murthy locking horns with their successors
Accenture has 5,396 job openings in India, which is four times more than the openings in US.
Aug 17, 2017
- Pakistan's Imran Khan unleashes $630-mn scam under CPEC; Pak military, China involved
- Incomet- Leading Company to Become Financially Independent
- Dozens of Chinese companies added to US blacklist in latest Beijing rebuke
- Sensex, Nifty rise 1% on global cues; banking shares gain
- Abhas Jha, Indian economist appointed to key World Bank post in South Asia