Piramal Enterprises acquires spasticity, pain management drugs from UK-based Mallinckrodt for $171 million
January car sales preview: Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors likely do well, says Nirmal Bang, on eve of Budget 2017
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Sun Pharma shares tank 12% as whistleblower sends fresh complaint to Sebi