A new drone video has been released showing that Apples new headquarters, Campus 2, is nearing completion. The drone video from David Sexton shows the huge size of the spaceship building in Cupertino, California, where 12,000 employees will work once they move in early 2017.
Nov 29, 2016
Vegans angry as Bank of England confirms animal fat in £5 note; could it hurt religious sentiments too?
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- New IRDAI rules stipulate Rs 15 lakh protection in motor accidents
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal