An Argentinian man narrowly escaped being hurt after having to fling himself out of the way of a glass ceiling that collapsed in a building in the city of Resistencia. CCTV footage shows Pablo Onocko enter a building, talking to the security guard before the glass celing fell and shattered across the foyer.
Oct 18, 2016
An unmanned Antares rocket has been launched, almost exactly two years after a previous model exploded during lift-off, to take cargo to the International Space Station. The rocket is carrying food,equipment and experiments and is expected to reach the ISS on 23 October. The last Antares launch, on 28 October 2014, ended in disaster a few seconds after lift-off due to a problem with the boosters refurbished, Soviet-era engines.
Oct 18, 2016
Morning brief: Parrikar gives RSS credit for surgical strikes, Iraqi Army pushes back Isis in Mosul, AirAsia bans Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and more
- Donald Trump welcomes 'Melanie' Trump home after hospitalisation and Twitter can't keep calm
- Have Meghan Markle and Prince Harry really organised slippers for the royal wedding guests?
- CSK vs KXIP live stream: How R Ashwin's men can qualify for IPL 2018 playoffs
- Watch Video Highlights Of Harry And Meghan’s Fairytale Wedding
- Reliance Communications' settlement with Ericsson over dues unlikely for now: Report
- Sensex, Nifty rise on likely BJP win in Karnataka
- CBI charges former PNB head, 21 others in bank fraud case
- Google says India anti-trust ruling could cause 'irreparable' harm: document
- Fraud-hit PNB rapped for not making timely regulatory disclosures