A video, filmed minutes after a blast at St Petersburg metro station in Russia, shows people escaping the train carriage, with some lying injured on the platform. At least 11 people were killed and 45 others injured after an explosion rocked the subway on 3 April. An anti-terror investigation has been launched but other possible causes are also being investigated. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has described the explosion as a terrorist attack.
Apr 4, 2017
Researchers at the University of Montreal Hospital Research Center (CRCHUM) have discovered a possible new explanation for female infertility. Age-related female infertility is explained by a defect in the choreography of chromosome sharing during cell division in eggs before they are fertilised. This video shows chromosome segregation in mouse eggs. The spindle is labelled in green while the chromosomes are labelled in red.
Apr 3, 2017
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?