A new drone video has been released showing that Apples new headquarters, Campus 2, is nearing completion. The drone video from David Sexton shows the huge size of the spaceship building in Cupertino, California, where 12,000 employees will work once they move in early 2017.
Nov 29, 2016
Vegans angry as Bank of England confirms animal fat in £5 note; could it hurt religious sentiments too?
5 hours ago
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- Nokia X7 display panel image leaks ahead of launch: Key details revealed
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat insists Muslims an integral part of the Hindu Rashtra
- Ola raises $50 million from China's communist party-backed investor
- Mega bank merger infuses job loss fears
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- India delays imposition of higher tariffs on some US goods to November
- Gold prices fall as investors turn to dollar for safety amid US-China trade tensions