IT stocks fall after Infosys COO Pravin Rao's comment on IT spend by clients; Sensex flat ahead of RBI policy meet
Infosys, TCS, Wipro, HCL Technologies gain sharply; more about CBI raids on NDTV case first exposed in December 2010
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm