Since Donald Trumps 2016 presidential election campaign trail, fake news has been thrust into the spotlight. Tech companies such as Facebook, Google and Twitter have come under scrutiny for failing to stop the circulation of fake news. On 31 October, representatives from these three tech companies are testifying on Capitol Hill for the Russian-tie investigation for the 2016 Presidential Election Campaign.
Nov 2, 2017
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- MakeMyTrip lays off 350 employees as Covid-induced lockdown hits revenues
- How world-famous entrepreneur David Michigan is changing the global education system with his Michigan Academy