Operational creditor Jeena & Company submitted to the company law tribunal that Inox Wind has outstanding payments of Rs 57.5 lakh as of March 25, 2017.
Jul 15, 2017
Hunt for new Uber CEO heats up as Nikesh Arora, Marissa Mayer among executives willing to fill Travis Kalanick's shoes
India's renewable energy targets for 2022 seem steep for an industry hamstrung by spatial and technological limitations.
Jul 13, 2017
- Zomato and Swiggy burning a hole in your pocket? Here's the truth
- Hyderabad man makes petrol from plastic and sells it cheap
- Gross NPAs to come down to 8% by end of FY20: CRISIL report
- RBI deputy governor Viral Acharya resigns; 'Poor man's Rajan' to return to US
- New India Assurance: Why is Modi govt de-merging 3 PSU insurers?