The lender and four former executives have all been charged with conspiracy to commit fraud, after a five year investigation into fundraising during the 2008 financial crisis. The charges centre around payments to Qatari investors, during Barclays £11.8bn ($14.9bn) fundraising to avoid being bailed out in 2008.
Jun 20, 2017
UTI Equity Fund completes 25 years of wealth creation and prosperity, declares tax-free dividend of 28%
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- 40,000 for Sensex, 12,000 for Nifty clear possibility before elections end