SFIO said in its report that an overseas subsidiary of United Breweries based in the British Virgin Islands, bought 1.67 crore shares of Kingfisher Airlines, nine days before it got merged with Deccan Aviation for Rs 50.02 crore.
Oct 16, 2017
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- IMF's Gita Gopinath projects economic recovery for India in 2020-21