Sensex reverses losing streak; Tata Steel, ICICI Prudential, Interglobe Aviation hit new highs, fresh developments at Mindtree, Fortis, Godrej
Modi govt approves 'in-principle' sale of Air India; Tatas can be in the fray to buy national carrier
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- 40,000 for Sensex, 12,000 for Nifty clear possibility before elections end