Anand Mahindra's apology comes after an unnamed employee was asked to leave with immediate effect and his recorded conversation with the HR representative went viral online.
Jul 8, 2017
The Redmond-based firm began sending out layoff notices on Thursday and most of the job cuts are likely to affect the firm's sales and marketing staff based out of the US.
Jul 7, 2017
CBI files 2,000-page dossier as evidence in Vijay Mallya extradition case, next hearing on September 14
Raising taxes on gold under GST could hit demand, and small-scale artisans and retailers with varying degrees of tax compliance may struggle to adapt.
Jul 6, 2017
Amazon's infusion Rs 1,680 crore in its India ops is seen as a move to conquer the Indian online retail market, and cut further into Flipkart's pie.
Jul 6, 2017
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- JPMiles 'secure and remain intact', says JetPrivilege after Jet Airways shutdown
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Reliance Jio's fibre unit readies Rs 27,000 crore war chest to fund expansion
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm