Mallya diverted the loan money to at least seven countries, including the US, the UK, France, Switzerland and Ireland. Read to know how the details came out.
Oct 5, 2017
Vijay Mallya laundered Rs 500 crore of Rs 900 crore IDBI loan, bought home in London with borrowed money
The former head of Equifax apologised repeatedly on 3 October at a congressional hearing for the theft of millions of people and amp;#39;s personal data in a hacking breach. Equifax said an independent review had increased the estimate of potentially affected U.S. consumers by 2.5 million to 145.5 million.
Oct 4, 2017
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk
- Moody's negative outlook rating: Govt says 'India's standing unaffected'
- Will Mukesh Ambani play protective big brother to Anil against Chinese banks?