Scientists have developed a low-cost and easy-to-use smartphone attachment that can quickly and accurately evaluate semen samples for at-home fertility testing, providing a potentially helpful resource for the more than 45 million couples worldwide who are affected by infertility. It is estimated that male infertility plays a role in roughly 40% of those cases, underscoring a need for more routine and reliable semen analysis testing.
Mar 22, 2017
Scientists may have found that the lungs may not be just for respiration, but also for blood production. Using mouse models, a team at the University of California San Francisco, suggest that the lungs may contribute to the production of about half the platelets present in the blood.
Mar 22, 2017
Google's new Android O is here for download; Nexus 5X, 6P, Pixel, XL and others can get developer preview
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station
- Amritsar blast: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh suspects ISI hand behind grenade attack
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Where is Kevin Spacey? Shamed double Oscar winning actor has vanished into the ether
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Singapore Airlines flight to London forced to turn back to Changi after loss of cabin pressure
- Amid weak Q2 results, India Inc profit forecasts cut; Tata Motors and Vedanta take biggest hit
- Facebook seeks to patent software to analyse who lives with you