Scientists have developed a low-cost and easy-to-use smartphone attachment that can quickly and accurately evaluate semen samples for at-home fertility testing, providing a potentially helpful resource for the more than 45 million couples worldwide who are affected by infertility. It is estimated that male infertility plays a role in roughly 40% of those cases, underscoring a need for more routine and reliable semen analysis testing.
Mar 22, 2017
Scientists may have found that the lungs may not be just for respiration, but also for blood production. Using mouse models, a team at the University of California San Francisco, suggest that the lungs may contribute to the production of about half the platelets present in the blood.
Mar 22, 2017
Google's new Android O is here for download; Nexus 5X, 6P, Pixel, XL and others can get developer preview
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Swiggy eyes raising Rs 2,170 crore by key backers' secondary share sales