SFIO said in its report that an overseas subsidiary of United Breweries based in the British Virgin Islands, bought 1.67 crore shares of Kingfisher Airlines, nine days before it got merged with Deccan Aviation for Rs 50.02 crore.
Oct 16, 2017
Airtel acquiring Tata Teleservices takes us closer to oligopoly: Cheap service, net neutrality at stake?
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Favourite whipping boys: Will millennials be next blamed for swelling bank NPAs?
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk