British Prime Minister Theresa May has suffered an embarrassing setback as her Conservative Party has lost their overall majority off the back of a close general election, resulting in a hung parliament. Whilst the Conservatives hold the most seats, they do not have enough to establish outright control.
Jun 9, 2017
2 minutes ago
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share