The engine-maker has been affected by the drop in the pound against the dollar since Brexit, and the £671m charges it has to pay after an investigation into corruption in the company.
Feb 14, 2017
Oil ministry seeks details from ONGC over allegations that it overpaid Videocon for stake in Mozambique gas field
Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'21 minutes ago
- Virat Kohli: Anushka Sharma and I don't lead fairytale lives unlike what people think
- PM Modi claims Sikkim's Pakyong airport is the 100th in India but is it so?
- Modicare: Over 1,000 patients avail benefits of world's largest healthcare scheme within 24 hours
- North India rains: Himachal Pradesh receives 665% more downpour than usual
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- Flipkart may get new CEO to replace Binny Bansal; Kalyan Krishnamurthy frontrunner
- Crude oil price hits 4-year high as S Arabia, Russia reject US call to raise output
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Boeing to invest Rs 1,152 cr to build electronics, avionics facility in Bengaluru