Speaking about the reports of how techies have been turning to online counselling and calling help lines, Mohandas Pai said that some people are anxious but the depression is "exaggerated."
Jul 19, 2017
Air India chief Ashwani Lohani says stake sale 'a win-win' for employees amid reports of staff buyout
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?