Wipro declares 1:1 bonus issue, hints at share buyback; Q4 IT revenues rise 3.9% YoY; guidance for Q1 comes at $1,915-$1,955 million
French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron thanks his opponents Francois Fillon and Benoit Hamon after they called voters to back him against Marine Le Pen in the elections second round.
Apr 24, 2017
German police have arrested a 28-year-old man suspected of carrying out the triple bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund football team bus on 11 April. The man, known as Sergei W, was allegedly hoping to profit from falling Borussia Dortmund stock prices after the incident, having bought 15,000 options of Borussia Dortmunds stock.
Apr 21, 2017
7 hours ago
- Is anyone a 'bibliobibuli' especially these days? Shashi Tharoor asks on Twitter
- Delhi police release images of 2 suspected JeM terrorists; national capital on high alert
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Stan Lee's POW! Entertainment responds to Bill Maher's 'disgusting' comments on author's death
- Is IMA safe? Karnataka govt issues notice to seize all properties; IMA director responds
- This public advocacy group plans to fight nationalism by building a global movement
- For Indian unicorn Oyo Hotels, the biggest market now is China
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- Sensex opens on positive note; Nifty below 10,700