Company revenues fell to Rs 5,847.7 crore from Rs 5,877.2 crore on back of falling number of retail outlets, alcohol ban.
Jul 24, 2017
Axis Bank gears up for competition as Amazon makes a bid in the range of Rs 500 crore for Freecharge
Tata group will prune portfolio and sell underperforming firms, says chairman, points out that group has priorities other than Nano.
Jul 23, 2017
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- 40,000 for Sensex, 12,000 for Nifty clear possibility before elections end