British Prime Minister Theresa May has suffered an embarrassing setback as her Conservative Party has lost their overall majority off the back of a close general election, resulting in a hung parliament. Whilst the Conservatives hold the most seats, they do not have enough to establish outright control.
Jun 9, 2017
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Sachin Bansal gets on board Ola with Rs 150 cr investment; app now valued at Rs 4,090 cr