SFIO said in its report that an overseas subsidiary of United Breweries based in the British Virgin Islands, bought 1.67 crore shares of Kingfisher Airlines, nine days before it got merged with Deccan Aviation for Rs 50.02 crore.
Oct 16, 2017
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Moody's negative outlook rating: Govt says 'India's standing unaffected'
- Billionaire Jeff Bezos now plans to own an NFL team
- Will Mukesh Ambani play protective big brother to Anil against Chinese banks?