Hack after-affects? 3 Uber security managers resign after CEO Dara Khosrowshahi slams firm's operations
Tesla has activated the worlds largest lithium ion battery in Australia. The project took just 60 days to complete, securing a bet Tesla founder Elon Musk made that promised Australia would receive the battery for free if it wasnt finished in 100 days.
Dec 1, 2017
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- 'We are too small to take trade action on India,' says Malaysian PM after palm oil boycott