Smooth writing, high-resolution display and easy remote image sharing combine in Ricoh’s range of interactive whiteboards which the company claims brings collaboration to meetings and boardrooms. Ideal for developing, recording, and sharing ideas visually across multiple locations, the whiteboards are said to boost productivity and facilitate flexible working.
Feb 20, 2017
#DeleteUber trends on Twitter again after former employee claims sexual harassment, CEO Kalanick orders 'urgent investigation'
Infosys: Sensational board meeting proceedings involving ex-CFO Rajiv Bansal over Panaya acquisition
Watch: Microsoft announces strategic partnership with Flipkart; what does this mean for Microsoft Azure cloud platform? [VIDEO]
- DUSU fake certificate row: Student union president can't remember his courses in Thiruvalluvar University
- Uttar Pradesh: Girl's father chops off her lover's genitals with pair of scissors
- Here's why Kanye West is moving to Chicago but not Kim Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian moving back to Cleveland for Tristan Thompson?
- Trouble mounts for debt-laden Air India as oil companies threaten to stop fuel supply
- Bengaluru pips Singapore as top destination for tech companies, startups in Asia
- Amazon-Samara Capital buy Aditya Birla Group's More retail chain for Rs 4,200 crore
- Delhi HC rejects plea to disclose formula behind fuel pricing
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns