1,000 new start-ups joined in 2017, B2B and advanced tech start-ups pushing the ecosystem forward: Nasscom
Since Donald Trumps 2016 presidential election campaign trail, fake news has been thrust into the spotlight. Tech companies such as Facebook, Google and Twitter have come under scrutiny for failing to stop the circulation of fake news. On 31 October, representatives from these three tech companies are testifying on Capitol Hill for the Russian-tie investigation for the 2016 Presidential Election Campaign.
Nov 2, 2017
- Pakistan's Imran Khan unleashes $630-mn scam under CPEC; Pak military, China involved
- Incomet- Leading Company to Become Financially Independent
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das cuts repo rate to 4%, reverse repo rate to 3.35%: Key points from press meet
- New H-1B legislation is great news for Indians; here's why
- Samsung expands partnership with Benow to cover TV, fridge