One-year-old Marwa was put into a coma by doctors who were trying to save her life after she suffered from a virus infection that was attacking her whole body. After showing no signs of improvement the doctors recommended Marwa to be taken off life support but her parents refused. Luckily a judge granted them another two months to see if the little girl would recover and on 22 November Marwa awoke from the coma.
Dec 3, 2016
The Railway Delivery Group, which represents Network Rail and train operators, have announced that ticket prices across the UK will increase by an average of 2.3% from January 2017.
Dec 2, 2016
Evening wrap: SC raps govt on note ban, Tirupati temple to go cashless, Miss World 2016 live coverage, and more
Domestic two wheeler sales: How Royal Enfield, Honda, Hero Motocorp, TVS Motor, Yamaha and Bajaj fared in November
4 hours ago
- Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Air Asia passengers complain of suffocation in 'smoky' flight, accuse airline of ill-treatment
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- As countermeasure, India hikes import duty on 29 US products