Scientists have developed a low-cost and easy-to-use smartphone attachment that can quickly and accurately evaluate semen samples for at-home fertility testing, providing a potentially helpful resource for the more than 45 million couples worldwide who are affected by infertility. It is estimated that male infertility plays a role in roughly 40% of those cases, underscoring a need for more routine and reliable semen analysis testing.
Mar 22, 2017
Scientists may have found that the lungs may not be just for respiration, but also for blood production. Using mouse models, a team at the University of California San Francisco, suggest that the lungs may contribute to the production of about half the platelets present in the blood.
Mar 22, 2017
Google's new Android O is here for download; Nexus 5X, 6P, Pixel, XL and others can get developer preview
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sachin Bansal gets on board Ola with Rs 150 cr investment; app now valued at Rs 4,090 cr
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race