Palladium’s main properties are strong catalytic properties, excellent conductivity and high resistance to corrosion. Thanks to these particular chemical properties, plladium is used in a number of different applications, including: jewellery, electronics and dental fillings.
Jan 24, 2017
6 hours ago
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Government suspects under-reporting of revenues by telcos; orders strict auditing
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- Facebook investors want Mark Zuckerberg to resign: Report
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?