ICICI Bank leads Sensex rally, hits new 52-week high; Tata Motors gains after company's upbeat export forecast
Market outlook: 'French presidential poll outcome unlikely to impact Indian stock markets next week'
Vince Cable stated the Liberal Democrats enjoyed a positive outcome in the local elections after being quite badly damaged in the coalition years. Mr Cable described the Conservatives and Ukip as effectively the same and insisted that if voters want an alternative we are it.
May 5, 2017
The first Chinese-built passenger jet has taken off from Shanghai for its maiden flight. The C919 aircraft aims to compete with the Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 for the $2tn-worth global jet market. Some 570 of the planes have already been ordered, according to state-owned manufacturer Comac – and mostly by Chinese carriers.
May 5, 2017
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Reliance Jio's fibre unit readies Rs 27,000 crore war chest to fund expansion
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Jet Airways' fateful descent accelerates; fuel supply to last just hours