Smooth writing, high-resolution display and easy remote image sharing combine in Ricoh’s range of interactive whiteboards which the company claims brings collaboration to meetings and boardrooms. Ideal for developing, recording, and sharing ideas visually across multiple locations, the whiteboards are said to boost productivity and facilitate flexible working.
Feb 20, 2017
#DeleteUber trends on Twitter again after former employee claims sexual harassment, CEO Kalanick orders 'urgent investigation'
Infosys: Sensational board meeting proceedings involving ex-CFO Rajiv Bansal over Panaya acquisition
Watch: Microsoft announces strategic partnership with Flipkart; what does this mean for Microsoft Azure cloud platform? [VIDEO]
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Railways to cut down on Electricity cost, plans to invest in solar power units along tracks