Brexit Secretary David Davis has rejected claims Britain faces a soaring bill from Brussels for the EU exit on 3 May. European Commissions lead Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier later said the UK needs to honour its share of financial obligations.
May 3, 2017
Matrimony.com posts Rs. 300 crore in revenues for FY2017; IPO likely in September quarter, says founder-CEO Murugavel Janakiraman
Infosys decision to hire 10,000 Americans seen as yielding to pressure tactics of Trump administration
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- 40,000 for Sensex, 12,000 for Nifty clear possibility before elections end