Mallya diverted the loan money to at least seven countries, including the US, the UK, France, Switzerland and Ireland. Read to know how the details came out.
Oct 5, 2017
The former head of Equifax apologised repeatedly on 3 October at a congressional hearing for the theft of millions of people and amp;#39;s personal data in a hacking breach. Equifax said an independent review had increased the estimate of potentially affected U.S. consumers by 2.5 million to 145.5 million.
Oct 4, 2017
Security experts have reached out to government authorities and Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC), and asked them to alert the affected firms and suggest them to change passwords.
Oct 4, 2017
Paddock killed over 58 and wounded over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.
Oct 3, 2017
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- Google to reopen offices from July 6, gives workers $1,000 each
- Sync Web Solution's founder Ravi Patel shares his views on Covid-19 a boom for Digital Industry