Meghan Markle's Suits gears up for a royal entry? Zara Phillips' husband Mike Tindall interested in doing a cameo
The Grand Tour season 2: THIS is when Clarkson, Hammond, and May will be back this year on Amazon Prime
Splitsvilla 10: Roadies X4 winner Balraj, BB10 champion Manveer & other contenders for Sunny Leone's reality show [PHOTOS+VIDEO]
On 8 June the UK heads to the polls for a general election, to decide who will run the government and be in charge during the Brexit negotiations. Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn are going head to head to become prime minister, but to do so they will have to win some key seats and fend off opposition from the EU-backing Liberal Democrats, SNP and others.
Jun 7, 2017
- PM Modi claims Sikkim's Pakyong airport is the 100th in India but is it so?
- Modicare: Over 1,000 patients avail benefits of world's largest healthcare scheme within 24 hours
- North India rains: Himachal Pradesh receives 665% more downpour than usual
- Supreme Court verdict: Parliament to decide if netas facing criminal trials can contest elections
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 vote process and poll predictions: Who will emerge victorious?
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 finalists' list: Who among 5 contestants should be the winner? [Vote]
- Aamir Khan trolled for Thugs of Hindostan look as 'Gareebo ka Jack Sparrow' from Pirates of the Caribbean
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu full HD movie leaked online; free download likely to affect box office collection
- Bigg Boss Malayalam grand finale poll: Who will taste ultimate glory?