Reliance Jio vs incumbent telcos: Idea Cellular's high-speed wireless broadband to become fully operational in 2017
Motorola Android Nougat release tracker is live: Get realtime update status on Moto G4, Moto X Play and others
The bill, described by NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden as the most extreme surveillance in the history of Western democracy, is expected to be codified into UK law by the beginning of 2017.
Nov 23, 2016
- World Cup for the underdogs: Twitter reacts as Japan stun Colombia to clinch historic win in Russia
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalised after family raised concerns about behaviour
- Google Play Music will soon be gone as YouTube Music expands to 12 more countries this week
- Pixel 2 for Rs 8,999, Pixel 2 XL for Rs 9,999 on Flipkart: All you need to know
- Reliance Jio 5G trial begins: Can it repeat 4G success in India?
- Two Nokia X6 global variants gets Bluetooth certifications: Quick facts
- Free money to everyone (UBI) will be a necessity if robots snatch away all jobs: Elon Musk