Samsung Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone 8: They are real competitors as OnePlus 5, Nokia 9, Xiaomi Mi 6 belong to different categories
Willy Wonkas great glass elevator is becoming a reality thanks to a German engineering firm that has developed the worlds first cable-free lift that can travel horizontally and vertically.
Jun 26, 2017
Jeff Bezos may become the richest person in the world soon. Bezos company Amazon just bought Whole Foods Market Inc. for $13.7 billion (£10.7bn). Bezos even paid cash for it. That adds $1.8 billion (£1.4bn) to Bezos net worth, now $84.6 billion (£66.4bn), bringing him just $5 billion (£4bn) away from Bill Gates, the wealthiest person in the world. Bezos also owns various companies including his private space company Blue Origin, the Washington Post, Zappos, Twitch. He also has investments in Airbnb, LivingSocial, Uber, and was one of the first investors in Google.
Jun 26, 2017
- Forget 2020 iPhones, here's why 2021 iPhones are more exciting
- Is 2020 iPhone the final stop before foldable iPhone?
- Dangerous Android flaw allows hackers to steal money, private photos & more: Should you worry?
- How to fix MacBook Pro's random shutdowns?
- Google co-founders step aside as Sundar Pichai takes helm of parent Alphabet